Pre Engineered Building (PEB Structure)
We are a significant Architect, Maker, Manufacturer, Supplier, Exporter of Pre Engineered Building (PEB Structure) in Maharashtra and India. This product is also known as Peb Industrial, Structural Shed, Industrial Peb Shed, Peb Systems, Peb Steel Structure, Preengineered / Pre-engineered Industrial Steel, Mill, Metal Buildings / Systems, Metal Frame, Structures, Commercial, Industrial Prefabricated Factory Shed, Steel Structures, Pre-engineered Go Down Sheds, Industrial Structural Fabrication, Pre Engineered Go Down Sheds, Fabrication Services, Industrial Construction Projects, Services, Peb Designing Solutions, Peb Detailing Services.
Pre Engineered Building (PEB Structure) are manufacturing unit-constructed homes of steel which can be shipped to site and bolted together. This style of production is perfectly suited to industrial buildings and warehouses; it's far cheap, very fast to erect, and also can be dismantled and moved to every other sites. Pre - engineered building are designed are a steel structure built over a structural concept of primary members, secondary members, and the cover sheeting connected to each other. The structural members are custom designed to be lighter in weight as well as high in strength. We supply pre designed unassembled structure in kit form. Components of kit include structural columns and beams (usually made of cold formed steel), purlins, and cladding panels for walls and roofs. It also includes doors, windows , vents, gutters etc. Building is then assembled on site on a slab on grade or some sort of light foundation.
Pre Engineered Steel Buildings (PEB) revolutionized the construction market using built-ups in place of conventional Hot Rolled Sections. Pre-Engineered Steel Buildings can be fitted with different structural additions like trusses, mezzanine floors, fascia's, canopies and crane systems as per user requirements.
- Building Length : The Distance o/o of building is considered the building length.
- Building eave Height : eave height is the distance from finished floor level to top of eave .
- Building clear Height : the distance from base plate bottom flange of knee connection.
- Roof Slope : This is the angle of roof with respect to the Horizontal. The most common roof slopes are 1/10 . Though any practical roof slope is possible as per customer's requirement.
- Design Loads : 1) dead load 2) collateral load 3) live load 4) wind load Pre-engineered building consists of following components
Founded in 2014, METALFORCE delivering Construction solutions in steel.METALFORCE is leading provider of turnkey solution of industrial civil construction and pre-engineered building.